"But the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." Proverbs 4:18
WHAT WE BELIEVE...
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, written by holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
- We believe in one God who is holy in nature, who is infinite in power, whose attributes and purpose is holy, and that he is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. We believe that He is revealed to us as Father in creation, Son in redemption as as the Holy Ghost in His grace that guides those who trust in Him.
- We believe that in Jesus dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily, for it pleased the Father that in him should all the fullness dwell.
- We believe in the virgin birth, and that Jesus was both human and divine. He was God manifested in the flesh, born in due time to take away the sins of the world.
- We believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe that He ascended on high and has sent His Spirit, the Holy Ghost, which was poured out at Jerusalem over 1900 years ago, and it is the same spirit that is filling the hearts of those persons today who diligently seek Him.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and in the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance.
- We believe in living a holy, sanctified life. We believe in divine healing, communion and feet washing. We believe also in the catching away of the of the church, referred to as 'the Rapture', when Jesus returns in the clouds to take His people home.
- We believe that Jesus is the only saving name, and that what ever we do in word or deed, we do it all in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!
- We believe that the church is supported by tithes and offerings.
- We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman and never between persons of the same sex according to the Word of God.